CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Obama - The Big Bully on the Playground


As most of you know, I've sadly neglected this blog for some time, but there have been many who have been wanting me to start posting again, so I've decided to get back into it.

There are a variety of reasons that I had stopped posting for awhile:

1. I was really mad that over 50% of this country was stupid enough to vote in Barack Obama.
2. I ended up in the hospital, which made me stop for some time.
3. I really haven't known where to go with the blogs, because so many things make me upset about this new administration.

However, due to popular demand, we're back here at Politics For Conservative Women, and boy do I have a lot to say.

Let me start out by saying…I'm really, really, really mad. I'm mad at this country, mad at the president, and mad at congress. While I'm very angry at what is happening in this country, I'm even more angry at people who sat idly by and let this happen. Come on, it's taken until the past few months for people to see what Obama's really all about? Seriously…they should have seen that BEFORE they elected him…but I digress from today's topic - Obama - The Big Bully on the Playground.

Since Obama took office, I have found so many things that make me angry that it's hard to touch on just one. I have noticed though, that he seems to act like the big bully on the playground. He storms through like the bully who walks over to the kid in the sandbox working on a castle, kicking over the hard work in a single blow. He's like the bully that goes over and knocks over the stack of building blocks that someone else has been working on for so long.

Unfortunately, Obama is doing this to the building blocks of this country. He's knocking over some of the building blocks that make this country strong. He's going after the building blocks of free speech, the right to bear arms, and the pursuit of happiness. Obama's been trying to bully through things like nationalized healthcare, higher taxes for small businesses, huge amounts of spending on big companies, and cap and trade, to name a few.

Frankly, I'm sick of it. The crazy part is that when people stand up to this bully, they are the ones in the wrong according to the liberal media. People who sound out the news like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck are called right wing extremists, and people are claiming that the protests at town hall meetings are merely staged.

Ridiculous if you ask me. I'm thinking it's time that people stand up to this government. I still believe that we have a voice, but now is not the time to keep it quiet. It's time to get vocal. Who cares if you are dubbed the town extremist. Our country is falling apart like a stack of building blocks, and I for one will not sit by and let this bully ruin everything that our forefathers have worked so hard to build.

What are you doing? Have you contacted your congressmen? Have you signed government petitions? Are you getting the word out there about what's going on in politics? If you're not doing anything, you are just as responsible for the problem.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [or women] to do nothing." This is so true. Are you doing something to help make a difference, or are you allowing evil to triumph in this country?

1 comments:

simpleman said...

WOW Well welcome back to the machine Joy long time no see. I am with you on our Bully in Chief problem, but getting all stressed isn't going to help. Look it makes me mad too, which is why I blog about this guy and his criminal activities all the time. What you and everyone else needs to do is exactly what I am going to do and that is wait until the mid terms and vote out Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, and Frank. Then in 20102 vote out Obama, his administration, and whatever scum we don't get out of congress in 2010. Great post Joy I look forward to seeing some more from you have a great evening CIAO4NOW!!!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=c1f15dfe927045e3fc4c63c122214db7