CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

McCains New VP Pick Gets Him Rolling

Although it seemed that John McCain's campaign was almost dead in the water, after picking new running mate, Sarah Palin, it appears that his campaign has been revitalized. After all, you all know how thrilled I am with the pick, and I'm definitely not the only one.

The entire Republican Party, not to mention independents and even some Democrats, are excited about this pick. Have we ever seen a party come together like this for a VP nomination? I truly believe we are about to see history made and the first ever woman Vice President next January.

Palin, who is young, a woman, energetic, and known for shaking things up is definitely shaking up the Republican campaign. Yes, I believe they are on a roll, and I think it leads to the White House.

Check out this video. It's funny and illustrates the point. Enjoy!

1 comments:

simpleman said...

I have to agree I think Palin will put the ticket in the White House in November.

 
ss_blog_claim=c1f15dfe927045e3fc4c63c122214db7